Here are the few do’s and don’ts that you should know about a bob cat machine:
- The first thing that you should do before you use this machine is to read the instructions. No matter what kind of machine you buy, ALWAYS ALWAYS read the instructions. They are usually given in the manual that is present in the box. There are many people who don’t bother to check anything else and they use the machine without reading anything about it.
- The next thing that you should do is to check your seat belt before you use the machine. No matter how much you are trained, never trust your machine because it is still a machine. Use seat belt and other safety measure for your protection. This will save you from the sudden shocks that are seriously damage your backbone.
- Always remember the bucket rule. According to this rule, you should never lift the carrier above the level of a bucket. This is one of the preventive measures that can save you from any damage. The higher you lift the debris, the higher are the chances of getting damaged because the force of gravity is also increased on it. The machine also takes a lot of energy to lift the debris higher. If you don’t understand how to use the machine, you can read the Bobcat manuals in the box. They are also available online at http://www.manualload.com/d.php/0/622342046.
- Never ever play with the machine. Only use it when you need it. There are many people who also do man lifting with the machine which is not good at all. May be you have that firm grip on the machine, but you don’t know about each and every nut. In case of sudden damage to the handles, the person can seriously damage because of immediate shock.
- The next thing that you should remember is never to use the machine in the environment full of explosives and other dust material. The reason behind this is that while you are using the machine, it can get hot, if the environment is full of explosives, and then there is a huge chance of combustion too. So make sure that you are operating in a clean environment with no such dangers.
- There is a limit of the machine given on every loader. Never ever exceed that limit. It will only damage the machine and makes it unreliable for future use. So don’t overweight the machine at any cost.
- Do not leave the machine while the engine is still on and never leave it with the arms above. This is like inviting the danger to your door. Lower the arms and turn the engine off before you go on a lunch break.
- Try to attach only the items from the relevant company in case of any breakage. There is a fair chance that the items from the other company might not fix properly. SO don’t take that risk at any cost. Don’t modify the machine on your own.